Website District Health Department #10
WIC Nutrition Specialist E.O.E.
District Health Department #10 seeks a part-time WIC Nutrition Specialist. This position will be based in Mason County.
· Completes assessments of nutrition, growth, lab, and medical data determining WIC Program eligibility of infants, children, and women.
· Provides client-centered nutrition and breastfeeding education support;
· Initiates referrals and engages clients in health and community services.
· Performs height, weight, and basic lab tests
· Documents in Electronic Health Records;
· Registered Dietitians: Provides counseling and develops plans of care.
· Registered Nurses: Performs child oral screenings fluoride varnish applications and maternal risk screenings.
· Registered Dietitian with the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR) and WIC Experience: Both Preferred
· Bachelor’s degree in Dietetics, Foods and Nutrition or Home Economics (with nutrition emphasis)
· Registered Nurse Licensed in the State of Michigan.
District health provides a competitive benefit package.
Submit resume and cover letter. This posting will remain open until filled with preference given to those applications received by 01/18/2022.
521 Cobb St.
Cadillac, MI 49601
online at: http://www.dhd10.org/contact-us/join-our-team/
*District Health Department #10 is an equal opportunity employer and will not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, marital or veteran
To apply for this job please visit www.dhd10.org.