March is National Nutrition Month®
The theme for 2020 is “Eat Right, Bite by Bite”
Apply for a MI Academy National Nutrition Month® Grant
The grant application process is available in December each year, so check back then to see details and for the 2021 application.
Request Your City Recognize National Nutrition Month®
Engage your community and local government by sending a request to recognize the month and our collective efforts to enhance health and wellness through good nutrition. Follow these easy steps:
- Identify your local mayor and contact information (list of mayors in Michigan), then search your local city website to find contact information.
- Use the template letter we created and customize with your information.
- Email or Mail your letter (or drop it off to city hall in person!).
- Follow up in a few days with your mayor’s office to ensure receipt and answer any questions.
- Notify us of your success so we can share amongst our membership.