Students are always looking for opportunities to showcase their talents and learn more about the variety that the nutrition and dietetics field has to offer. You’re in luck, because many dietitians have projects and programs that they need student volunteers to help them with!
If you are a dietitian or nutrition professional looking for assistance on a project or program you’re working on or if you’d like to mentor a student, have your contact information posted here.
Students, check back often for volunteer opportunities in your area.
Current Volunteer Opportunities:
Patrizia Jesue, RD (contact via email at firstname.lastname@example.org)
Private practice specialized in eating disorder treatment and weight management through a non-diet approach.
Tuesday and Thursday between 8:30 am and 1:00 pm
General work would include:
- Office set-up and pulling patient charts for the day
- Handling patient payments and monthly invoicing
- Helping with meal support group menu development
- Purchasing office supplies
- Connecting with new patient intakes over the phone and setting up appointments for me
- Educational material development
- Grocery store trips to develop new snack and food lists
- General office filing, faxing, chart organization
- Getting food prepped for meal groups
3910 Telegraph Road, Suite 202
Bloomfield Hills, MI 48302