Website Medix Healthcare
Seeking a Registered Dietitian in the Southwest Michigan Area!
- Performs initial and periodic nutritional assessments and reassessments, identifies and develops specific plan of care as indicated by nutritional standards for participants
- Provides nutrition education to participants/caregivers as ordered by a physician and according to ADA standards
- Provides nutrition education to staff and the community
- Works collaboratively with other team members implementing participant education
- Coordination of delivery with Food Service Provider
- Documents participant changes appropriately in the medical record and communicate participant changes to team members
- Oversees the kitchen area to maintain sanitation and directs staff in the prevention of food borne illness policies
Education: Bachelor’s Degree from ADA accredited institution with a major in nutrition
Experience: One (1) year of experience in a clinical setting
Licensure, Registry, or Certification Required: ADA registered. Certified Diabetes Educator (CDE) status preferred. Valid Michigan’s Driver’s License preferred. To improve efficiency and reduce fraud and abuse, a National Provider Identifier (NPI) number is required.
Salary Range: $60,000 to $63,000
To apply for this job please visit jobs.medixteam.com.