Nutrition Specialist- Full or Part-time
Website District Health Department #10
Completes assessments of nutrition, growth, lab, and medical data
determining WIC Program eligibility of infants, children, and women.
• Provides client-centered nutrition and breastfeeding education and support.
• Initiates referrals and engages clients in health and community services.
• Performs height, weight, and basic lab tests.
• Documents in Electronic Health Records.
• Registered Dietitians: Provides counseling and develops plans of care.
• Registered Nurses: Performs child oral screenings fluoride, varnish
applications and maternal risk screenings.
• Registered Nurse Licensed in the State of Michigan.
• OR Registered Dietitian with the Commission on Dietetic Registration
• OR Bachelor’s degree in dietetics, foods and nutrition or Home Economics
(with nutrition emphasis).
District health provides a competitive benefit package.
Submit resume and cover letter. This posting will remain open until filled with
preference given to those applications received by 02/07/2023.
521 Cobb St.
Cadillac, MI 49601
online at: http://www.dhd10.org/contact-us/join-our-team
*District Health Department #10 is an equal opportunity employer and
will not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex,
religion, national origin, age, marital or veteran
To apply for this job please visit www.dhd10.org.