WIC Nutrition Specialist- Part-time
Website District Health Department #10
· Completes assessments of nutrition, growth, lab, and medical data determining WIC Program eligibility of infants, children, and women.
· Provides client-centered nutrition and breastfeeding education and support.
· Initiates referrals and engages clients in health and community services.
· Performs height, weight, and basic lab tests.
· Documents in Electronic Health Records.
· Registered Dietitians: Provides nutrition counseling and develops plans of care.
· Registered Nurses: Performs child oral screenings, fluoride varnish applications and maternal risk screenings.
· Registered Nurse Licensed in the State of Michigan.
· OR Registered Dietitian with the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR).
· OR Bachelor’s degree in dietetics, foods and nutrition or Home Economics (with nutrition emphasis).
District health provides a competitive benefit package.
Submit resume and cover letter. This posting will remain open until filled with preference given to those applications received by 03/16/2023.
DHD #10 Human Resources, 521 Cobb St.,Cadillac, MI 49601
online at: http://www.dhd10.org/contact-us/join-our-team/
To apply for this job please visit www.dhd10.org.