WIC Nutrition Specialist
Website DHD #10
· Completes assessments of nutrition, growth, lab, and medical data determining WIC Program eligibility of infants, children, and women.
· Provides client-centered nutrition and breastfeeding education support;
· Initiates referrals and engages clients in health and community services.
· Performs height, weight, and basic lab tests
· Documents in Electronic Health Records;
· Registered Dietitians: Provides counseling and develops plans of care.
· Registered Nurses: Performs child oral screenings fluoride varnish applications and maternal risk screenings.
To apply for this job please visit www.dhd10.org.