Eating Disorder Dietitian
Website Crossroads Nutrition Therapy, LLC
Crossroads Nutrition Therapy is seeking a registered dietitian to see clients in our East Lansing location. This is a contract position requiring a minimum commitment of 10-20hrs/week with potential to increase hours as desired. Applicants will manage their own schedules and those with afternoon and evening availability at least one day per week are preferred to meet the needs of our clients.
Candidates must have experience working in an outpatient setting, have experience with or working knowledge of eating disorder pathology, and align with a non-diet, weight inclusive approach. Familiarity with HAES and Intuitive Eating philosophies strongly preferred. Additional experience with sports nutrition counseling, digestive disorders, and multiple food allergies is highly desired.
This position will sometimes operate on a telehealth platform, therefore reliable computer access and internet connection are required. The outpatient dietitian will be responsible for scheduling appointments, providing MNT, collaborating with treatment team members from other clinics, and maintaining timely documentation. Interested applicants must possess strong organizational and communication skills and have the ability to quickly build rapport with clients.
- Registered Dietitian with at least one year of experience working in the field.
- Working experience with individuals with eating disorder is desirable.
- Must possess the ability to make independent, responsible decisions and work independently.
- The ability to communicate, both oral and written, in a clear and concise manner with clients and their families, other treatment facilities, and physicians is required.
- Due to regular contact with clients suffering from eating disorder, and the importance of conveying and modeling appropriate behavior, the individuals must be secure in her/his own body image and able to eat normally and model the same healthy eating habits that are taught to patients.
Remote interview process
Personal protective equipment provided or required
Social distancing guidelines in place
Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org