Chartwells K-12 School Dietitian
Serving up Happy and Healthy is more than just our slogan. It’s a passion and a calling. With the largest team of registered dietitians in the industry, Chartwells invests in the future of K12 students by placing the best people where they can significantly impact kids’ nutrition in the cafeteria and sustainability in their communities. We are seeking a School Nutrition Dietitian to assist with developing, implementing, and evaluating nutrition & sustainability initiatives supporting a local school district!
Chartwells K12 offers a COMPETITIVE SALARY WITH EXCELLENT BENEFITS for Dietitians! Phenomenal schedule!
- Leads menu planning and recipe and ingredient management in our proprietary menu management software
- Collaborate with chefs in strategic purchasing initiatives, and the technical nutritional review of ingredients, recipes & menus
- Develop and provide associate training and lead food allergy & medical condition program compliance
- Build and implement student-centered nutrition education programs
- Provides leadership for operations and support teams with media & nutrition communications, including social media posts
Conducts internal audits and monitors district compliance with USDA requirements for school breakfast and lunch programs
- Works with the vast number of dietitians within Chartwells K12 to assist in the development of a variety of programs, including sustainability, taste testing, discovery kitchen, mood boost program, and much more
- Credentialed as a Registered Dietitian by the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR)
- Excellent communication, multi-tasking, and teamwork skills
- Possess the vital skills to use Microsoft Office applications and nutrient analysis programs optimally
- Experience with working in a food service environment, K12 school nutrition is highly preferred
To apply for this job please visit careers.compassgroupcareers.com.