Do you need CPE? Purchase our Recorded Webinars!
Did you miss our 2020 Friday Forums or Spring Conference webinars? Now is your chance to purchase our previously recorded webinars to watch from the comfort of your home, at a great price! For MiAND members, it’s less than $12/CPEU if you purchase the packages!
MiAND members can take advantage of 5 CPEUs for only $59! Or purchase individual webinars at $15 each. Non-member price: $75 for 5 webinars or $20 per webinar. Each webinar is 1 CPEU
|5 CPEU package||Individual 1 CPEU webinar|
- Emergency Preparedness Like Never Before/Lessons Learned in Case There is a Next Time – Recorded 10/2/2020
- Michele Nikolai, MS, RDN, Sarah Mills, MPH, RD, Amy Larkin RD, CNSC
- Why You Need to Dig Your Heels in When Things are Changing– Recorded 10/9/2020
- Casey J. Coker, MA, MS, LMFT, LPC
- What Dietetics Professionals Need to Know to Practice Telenutrition in Michigan – Recorded 11/13/2020
- Libby MacQuillan, PhD, RDN, CHSE
- Gentle Nutrition – Flexible Eating Guidelines for Disordered Eating Clients – Recorded 1/15/2021
- Patrizia Jesue, RD
- Time-Restricted Feeding: Opportunities for Improving Insulin Sensitivity and Student Research Posters – Recorded 1/29/2021
- Molly Carter Mulcahy, MS, RD and Libby MacQuillan, PhD, RDN, CHSE
If you did not attend the MiAND 2021 virtual spring conference, it’s not too late to access the exciting speakers and content! Don’t miss the opportunity to increase your knowledge of the most current nutrition topics from our many accomplished speakers. Purchase the recorded spring conference bundle and earn 13 CPEUs in a “to go” spring conference! Or choose individual topics.
|13 CPEU package||Individual 1 CPEU topic|
- MiAND is Working For You! Laura Kull, MS, RDN, FAND
- The Food Ripple Effect Clancy Harrison, MS, RDN, FAND
- Dietitian and Client Base Mismatch: Are There Ethical Implications Karen Kelly-Blake, PhD
- Creating Compelling Content – Sally Kuzemchak, MS, RD
- Brain-Gut Axis – How it Impacts Digestive Health Megan E. Riehl, PsyD. MA
- A Renewed Look at Global Food Culture Changing Priorities, Food Values and Trends Janet Helm MS, RDN
- Life On Purpose: Yoga and Mindfulness as Survival Tools Belinda Thurston, E-RYT 2009
- Short gut Syndrome, Causes, Complications and Treatment Syed-Mohammed Jafri, MD
- How Will Climate Change Affect Agriculture Yields, Food Security, and Human Nutrition David Karowe, PhD
- Plant-based Nutrition for Diabetes Meghan Jardine, MS, MBA, RDN, LD, DCES
- Eating Disorders and Disordered Eating – Are Standard Nutrition Messages Contributing to Disordered Thinking in some Clients? Laurie Fortlage, MS, RD
- Michigan Made Meals Jennifer Fillenworth, MS, RD
- Virtual Research and Nutrition Presentations MiAND RDNs and Students
Once you choose the webinars you would like to purchase and submit payment, you will receive an email confirmation with your choices. The links to the recorded webinars will be emailed to you within 3 business days. Questions? Contact Susanne Consiglio at email@example.com.